A Leader In Early Childhood Development
Ladybird Academy® combines preschool early learning and education with high quality child care for children ages 6 weeks through 12 years.
Each Academy is purpose built in every way to provide a bright and spacious setting with classrooms that are fully equipped for each age range. Outside play areas are designed with impact absorbing safety surfaces plus a wide range of interesting play equipment for everyone.
We believe that children should be encouraged to their maximum potential through a variety of early learning experiences and our qualified, caring teachers are dedicated to the development of each and every child.
Did You Know?
- We provide a safe and secure environment for healthy growth.
- We hold the Gold Seal award from the Dept of Children and Families.
- We are accredited by A.P.P.L.E and N.E.C.P.A for quality.
- We are members of F.A.C.C.M and N.C.C.A.
- We encourage personal, physical and intellectual development.
- We are determined to be recognized as a leader in early childhood education.
- We teach a true educational curricula including Abeka and Saxon Math.
- All our staff meet or exceed state credential requirements.
- Our centers are truly state of the art and include some amazing features.
- Our centers include Art Studios, Science Labs, Libraries, Computer Labs & more.
- Our nutrition program ensures your child receives fresh and balanced meals daily.
GOLD SEAL: Ladybird Academy® holds the Gold Seal award from the Dept of Children and Families which acknowledges child care centers that are accredited by national recognized agencies whose standards reflect quality in the level of care and supervision.
A.P.P.L.E and N.E.C.P.A: With accreditations in A.P.P.L.E Accredited Professional Preschool Learning Environment and N.E.C.P.A the National Child Care Association who assess quality in adult and child interaction and parent and community relationships are dedicated to promoting high quality early childhood learning programs across the country.